Education, Excellence, and Inspiration through the NTI Conference connections.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses will be conducting their 2018 National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts from May 20th to the 24th.
The NTI conference brings together critical care professionals seeking new learning opportunities for evidence-based approaches that can benefit their own patients. Some standout features of this conference include:
- Sharing of evidence-based practices that improve patient outcomes.
- Over 400 different exhibitors to share the latest innovation in practice and technology.
- Hundreds of educational sessions, with 37.5 hours of live Continuing Education sessions available in addition to online sessions during and after the conference.
- A take-home toolkit of NTI information to share with colleagues back home.
- Connections, created through networking and peer-to-peer learning opportunities, as well as expert hands-on experiences.
Educational Sessions and Networking
In addition to Concurrent Sessions, there will be Pre-conferences, Mastery Sessions, Expo-Ed Sessions, Sunrise Sessions and an Advanced Practice Institute as well as abundant networking opportunities, which can be educational as well.
With over 300,000 square feet of exhibits, hundreds of exhibitors and 14 hours of exhibit time, ten hours of which are unopposed, this promises to be a prime opportunity to learn about new and innovative advances in the technology of enhanced patient care.
Minimizing error and implementing the best approach to achieving positive patient outcomes is vital for the critical care environment. This is where technology can assist by helping to improve patient outcomes and increasing staff confidence in providing proper care.
CSZ Medical, a Gentherm company, will be exhibiting as well. We specialize in creating equipment that helps with temperature management, an important aspect of critical care of the patient.
We will be exhibiting two of our proven Patient Temperature Management solutions at the event, and invite you to come by our booth, number 2121, to check them out.
- Blanketrol® III - Which controls patient temperature through Servo-controlled SMART modes, easily programmable user interface and high-flow water rate for tight temperature control.
- Kool-Kit® - A whole body cooling system that pairs with Blanketrol® III and which consists of three high-quality cooling blankets & wraps; the head wrap, vest, and lower body blanket, with self-sealing hoses to keep water from spilling when disconnecting.
CSZ is working toward better patient care through technology and education. Come visit us at booth #2121 to learn more about our efforts.
Register online to attend the NTI Conference now.